DEPOCKET — AMA 6th, Nov — RECAP — Product & team
On the 06th of November 2021, Depocket team conducted a successful Telegram AMA on https://t.me/gcryptochat with CMO — Nabi and Himitsuko — CTO of DePocket
AMA structure and rules:
👉 Introduction Part
👉 Community part: questions from users.
👉 Free discussion chat: discussion between Depocket team and users.
RECAP TOP QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
AMA in detail:
This AMA will introduce the Innovative project of Depocket and understand more about Depocket, like their mission, how to use platforms…. Let’s check it out!
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: Can you introduce yourself to the Generation Crypto community? What is your background and how did you come to the idea to create Depocket?
Suzy G.Crypto: Let’s start with some intro questions
Nabi: I’m Nabi — the CMO of DePocket. I have 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and 4+ years in the cryptocurrency industry. I used to work for Kardiachain, Topebox (My Defi Pet GameFi project), and Havas Global Agency.
I love your question about why I chose DePocket instead of the other projects? Especially for Gamefi (as I already had experience at Gamefi)?
Anyway, the point is, I believe in the potential of the product here! Even though I received three other offers to do marketing for three separate GameFi projects, along with huge benefits, as the trend of Gamefi is super hyped right now, I decided to stick with DePocket!
I really love Gamefi! However, I preferred to go with a more long-term project where I can dream about my future better! I really believe I chose the right option, especially as our daily number of active users is growing, and we also just received seed funding from the crypto-company NEAR. Additionally, many of our partners are providing a lot of positive feedback!
You know, day by day, when we work hard, great rewards come! It makes me feel incredibly excited just being with such a cool team of people!
Himitsuko: Thanks Ben, Suzy, and Generation Crypto for hosting the AMA today,
Glad to meet you all.
I’m Himitsuko- CTO of DePocket.
I have 10 years of programming experience. With 5+ years of experience as a freelancer, 3 years for developing an e-commerce startup, and 2+ years of software engineer experience to develop the identity systems for millions of users with tens of millions of requests per day at Money Forward Japan — a leading fintech company in Japan.
As a software engineer, I like the blockchain technology. I have been researching blockchain for 5 years ago. Focused on Ethereum and Defi protocols for the last 2 years until now.
I also invest in some Defi protocols. Despite a quite long experience in the blockchain and Defi, it is still difficult to manage my assets on those Defi protocols.
So I came up with the idea to develop DePocket, a centralized asset management system for decentralized Defi protocols. And I believe that DePocket — a place where users can manage an optimal investment across all Defi protocols is the long-term of the Defi.
Suzy G.Crypto: Awesome! 🔥
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: thank you!!!
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: Can you briefly describe what is Depocket in 3–5 sentences? And what are your Mission and Vision?
Nabi: Yes, you can remember ``DePocket in 1 sentence like this: “DePocket is the optimal solution, an indispensable and convenient platform to invest and manage your portfolio across Multi-Chains & Multi-Wallets.”
Himitsuko: Regarding mission and vision, I would like to say: “We aim to be the indispensable piece in all of the blockchain such as BSC, ETH, SOL, etc. To connect all of the dApps on their ecosystem, to create a Defi World for users, where they can invest and manage portfolios across multi-chain & Multi-wallets.”
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: Can you name your competitors? What are the main competitive advantages of Depocket?
Himitsuko: Thank Ben,
It is a good question. Not too many competitors, but I think Zapper or Zerion is our competitor now.
We have the same feature as the user’s balance tracking, token swapping. It is called Defi Dashboard.
However, we have some advantages as below:
- We have developed a fast and high availability indexing engine that can track your balance in real-time from many blockchains like BSC, ETH, SOLANA. So you can track your assets as fast as possible.
- We are developing the staking/farming feature to help you earn more DEPO with high interest.
It’s not enough, we will bring also some differences:
- The Defi Dashboard is not at all. It is our first MVP. We aim to bring more and more useful features for you based on our indexed data like real-time notices for the permanent loss, P&L, on-chain data analysis.
It will help you to easily come into the Defi world, save your time and keep safe for your fund.
- Many features will be released soon to help you easily drive to the Defi world.
After all, we think all of us — DePocket, Zapper, Zerion are trying to work hard and bring the Defi to the real world for you. It is our mission and vision in the Defi.
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: How many people does DePocket leading team currently have?
Nabi: Currently, we have 5 key members on the leading team.
We mainly focus on Product & Marketing:
Therefore, regarding product development, We have an advisor with 10+ years of experience in over 20+ blockchain projects; CEO & CTO with 10+ years of experience in Blockchain and software companies.
Regarding Marketing, We have 2 CMO: Nabi — 8+ years experience in Digital Marketing and 4+ years in cryptocurrency, and a CMO from a software company to support me.
Other team members are Fullstack developers (1–5 years experience in the blockchain), content Leaders, designers, moderators, and so on.
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: What is your mission when developing DePocket?
Himitsuko: We are driving into blockchain with the “Bring the Defi world to the real world” mission.
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: Himitsuko, can you tell us some innovation features of DePocket and its value for users?
Himitsuko: Of course. “All DeFi in your Pocket”— That’s our slogan.
DePocket is a unique & potential project in the market.
We will help you easily manage and optimal invest across all DeFi platforms in one place.
Nabi: Trust me. It’s an indispensable bridge to Invest and manage your portfolio in Different DeFi Protocols. Its features will surprise you ^^
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: But can you please explain “All Defi in your Pocket” in detail?
Nabi: I think that we join too many Defi platforms recently, right?
So, it takes time for users to connect & track their funds.
-> With the DePocket Platforms, users can track their funds on BSC chains such as Pancake, Alpaca dApps… or SOL chain, ETH,… soon.
All in one place and super convenient! 💪
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: And how about “management and optimal investment across all DeFi platforms in one place”?
Himisuko: Thank you, nice question.
We are developing to support investment on multi-chain in the future.
Also, provide the suggested feature for the cheapest DEX router.
It means more convenient for users to swap tokens, choose the best liquid pool to help them to save their funds, and optimal the investment experience.
The Auto-farming, daily continuous profit/loss tracking, staking the DEPO also coming soon!
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: Thank you, for your activity and detailed answers 🔥
- @Alethea Supper am: Can you briefly describe your PARTNERSHIP so far and upcoming partnerships?
Nabi: Our app provides convenient features for users to manage their assets in multi chains, including BSC, ETH, SOL,..so we have many options for partnership.
Currently, we are working with Venus, Alpaca, Biswap,…and Avax to discuss more partnership terms. We believe that our project will be stronger and stronger as we provide the missing piece in Defi — the bridge to manage multi-chain
2. @AnjanFarrO: Security and anonymity are always prioritized by BlockChain projects in the development of project platforms and technologies. So, do you have any technological solutions or plans to enhance user trust in these issues?
Nabi: Security is our big goal, So we are researching for the best security cross-chain swapping and an investment feature. And we will prepare well for this feature. Something as below.
- Self Audit the smart-contract code with the security check bot.
- Audit the smart contract by the partner with Certik as we did.
- Also, we try our best to partner with some Insurance platforms for the SAFU
3. @miu ミンウ: Can you list the features that your project has and other similar projects don’t, and Can you convince me to invest in your project as compared to others that are similar to yours?
Nabi: Thank you for your question.
- We are building a strong indexing engine to aggregate the data from the blockchain. After that, we give you the fastest experience on our website when you track your crypto assets.
- Also we are developing to be the first in one Defi platform to help you track and invest in Solana.
- So many features will be released soon to help you easily drive to the Defi world. It is better than other similar websites.
-> Stay tuned and you will be surprised!
4. @Bonny LV129: How does a projected increase the token’s value, liquidity, and utility? So that it can lead to an increase in token prices? What is your plan to make your project stable and provide the highest return for investors in the long term?
Himitsuko: Thank you for your question Bony 👏
We have both a way of liquidity and utility to increase the token’s value.
We focus the way to increase the liquidity and the demand of the DEPO in two-point as below:
- The DEPO will be a small fee for the auto farming feature. It helps the token to circulate in the cash flow and increase liquidity.
- Developers need the DEPO for the on-chain API. It also increases the demand to use the DEPO.
- A part of the DEPO fees will be the rewards for the DEPO’s stake. It increases DEPO holding demand for upcoming premium features.
All things support increasing the DEPO token’s price. And support DePocket more strongly with the superpower in the ecosystem.
5. @🅵🅻🅰️🅼🅴🆃🅷🆁🅾️🆆🅴: What is the best way to follow All your Upcoming news and updates? What are your plans for the coming future?
Nabi: Yeah, here is our official channel. As you ask these questions, don’t forget to follow our channels (just kidding, upon you)
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/DePocketFinance
6. @Elmo took my baby: What is the role of tokens in the ecosystem? Where can people currently buy it? What would be used??
Nabi: you can buy our DEPO token on 29th Nov, when we do the IDO, on Oxbull, Here is the token use case:
Feature unlock: DePocket shall provide most of the free-of-charge functions to all users. However, some premium functions are only offered to DEPO holders. This drives the purchase and maintenance of the long-term token DEPO.
Governance: DEPO holders may join the decision-making on platform functions such as which DeFi apps are supported by the voting tool.
Staking and Liquidity Reward: DEPO holders may lock their tokens or become liquidity providers on decentralized platforms such as Pancakeswap or Bakeryswap to acquire more tokens.
Payment: Developers need to pay in DEPO token for each API call when using DePocket’s on-chain API. Premium DeFi utilities, such as Yield Aggregators, also charge DEPO tokens as a usage fee
7. @Nerdnutlash: Do the token holders have the right to participate in the governance of the project? What kind of decisions can they vote on about the project?
Himitsuko: Yes, the holder will be able to govern with the snapshot.org platform to help the holder decide the next feature we should develop and release.
We also deployed it on: https://vote.depocket.com/#/
8. @Gamma_Gamer54: Do you have a whitepaper? if yes please share it with us and secondly are you working to AUDIT your project, to make its security more secure and reliable?
Nabi: we’re audited by Certik: https://www.certik.org/projects/depocket
Here is lite paper: https://depocket.com/docs/litepaper_v1.0.pdf
9. @Thần ADOBE XD: Is your platform global or is there any restriction to certain regions?
Nabi: Our website is global for everyone: https://depocket.com/
10. @Mlem Mlem: Most investors focus only on the short-term price rather than the real value of the project. Can you tell me about the long-term benefits for investors in the project?
Himitsuko: As I answer here https://t.me/gcryptochat/327857, the holder also be able to hold and staking the DEPO to get a part of your service fees as the reward with the high and stable interest, it will help the holder to stay with us in the long term.
11. @Seri: Can you share some Details about Recent Major Achievements done by your project? Also, what are the Future Roadmap & Targets of your project?
Nabi: yeah, here is our roadmap: https://docs.depocket.com/roadmap
12.@Flavius |̲̅S̲̅V̲̅I̲̅P̲̅1̲̅2̲̅|: Since NFT is popular nowadays, is there a plan for NFT integration?
Himitsuko: Yes, will also integrate the feature to help the user to track theirs NFT on Air NFT (on BSC) now
Ben G.Crypto | 代加密: Thank you, for your activity and detailed answers 🔥
Nabi: For other questions that I don’t have enough time to answer, kindly refer to our medium here: https://medium.com/@depocket
Himisuko: Thank you all